CK Group are recruiting for a QMS Administrator to join a Global Logistics Specialist in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a global GDP logistics specialist for the pharmaceutical, biotech & life science industries.
Location: This role will be based out of our client's head office in Cambridge.
QMS Administrator Role: Your main duties will be to:
- Support the Quality & Compliance Team through administration of their systems and records.
- Control documents through the eQMS software.
- Administer the complaints and CAPA systems.
- Report on KPI data.
Your Background: To be successful in this role you must have:
- Quality or regulatory experience, ideally in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology or Life Science industries.
- Knowledge of GDP or ISO 9001:2015 would also be beneficial.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this QMS Administrator position, please contact George Trumanon 01246 457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51225.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.