Quality Assurance Associate
CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Associate to join a medical diagnostics company on a full time, permanent basis at their site in Southampton.
Location: This role is located in Eastleigh, Southampton.
Quality Assurance Associate Role: As a Quality Assurance Associate your main responsibilities will be:
- The maintenance of quality system documents within the document control system.
- Managing the document control system.
- Providing support to registration activitiesand regulatory submissions.
- At least two years’ experience working in quality assurance.
- A good working knowledge of ISO13485 and 9001.
- Very computer literate.
- Experience with reading and writing technical material.Apply: For more information or to apply for this Quality Assurance Associate position, please contact the George Truman on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51205.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.