Quality Assurance Specialist
CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join a diagnostics company in the life sciences at their site based in Stokesley on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a leading diagnostics manufacturer and is helping tofight against COVID-19 in the UK.
Location: This Quality Assurance Specialist role is located in Stokesley.
Quality Assurance Specialist Role: Your main duties will be to:
- Administrate the document management systems.
- Document qualityassurance activities and internal audits.
- Monitor and support change control activities.
- Develop and monitor corrective and preventative actions.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience in documentationcontrol and change control.
- QA experience in a GMP regulated environment, ideally in the medical devices industry.
- An in depth understanding of GMP, GDocP & ISO 13485.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Quality Assurance Specialist position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51287.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.althcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
Location: This Labelling Data Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Sandwich, Kent.
Apply: Entitlement towork in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51311.information or to apply for this Validation Engineer position, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51413.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.