Quality Engineer - Leamington Spa
Jenni at CK Group is recruiting for a Quality Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leamington Spa on a 6 month contract basis.
The Company: Our client is a company that supports healthcare professionals in over 100 countries in an effort to improve the lives of their patients. The company takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services by securing wider access to their diverse technologies for more customers globally and by enabling better outcomes for patients and healthcare systems. They hold leading positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine to name a few.
Location: This role is located in Leamington Spa and easily commutable from Coventry, Rugby, Birmingham and Oxford. Their site is based a short distance from the A46 and is easily accesible for commuters using the M40 or railway.
The Role: Role Overview: The Quality Engineer will be responsible for maintaining the quality management system procedures for the Leamington Spa facility. Administer Leamington Spa quality management system and corrective and preventive action system.
Key responsibilities include:
- Administer quality management system for the Leamington Spa facility, standard operating procedures and work instructions; adhering to document control and quality management procedures (20%)
- Assist in validation of processes and machines (20%)
- Raise awareness of the Quality System and ensure that the requirements of the Quality System are observed (15%)
- Provide Quality System training to all Leamington Spa site employees, And ongoing in QMS releases and updates (10%)
- Support CAPA process (10%)
- Maintain site training system records (10%)
- Assist in the hosting third party audits as required (5%)
- Perform internal and external audits (5%)
- Preparation of Quality performance reports (5%)
Your Background: To be considered for the role you should have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science or related discipline.
- Licenses/ Certifications: ISO13485 lead auditor.
- Experience: Prior experience in Medical Devices, regulatory affairs/compliance. ISO13485
- Competences: Communication, assimilation of data, working relationships across divisions.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni on 01438 768 710 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA43880 in all correspondence.