Quality Engineer - Sunbury on Thames
CK Group is recruiting for a Quality Engineer to join a company in the medical devices industry at their site based in Sunbury on initially a 7 month contract.
The Company: Our client is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of a global family of companies - the largest diversified healthcare group in the world with over 100 years of scientific heritage. They employ approximately 500 people in the UK and Ireland. They are committed to delivering great medicines and have introduced a range of innovative treatments that can make an important difference to the lives of patients with serious health conditions such as schizophrenia, hepatitis C, multiple myeloma, HIV/AIDS and diabetes.
Location:The role is based at the client's site in Sunbury on Thames, a short distance from Heathrow and easily commutable by car and train.
The Role: This role is to remediate pick, pack, ship, repackaging and relabeling operations. The role is a project assignment to ensure deliver operations are compliant through addressing an outstanding population of audit observations and bringing 3PLs (Third Party Logistics providers) to compliance with applicable standards. The role will bridge multiple internal and external QMS and require candidates to demonstrate leadership skills. Adheres to environmental policy, procedures, and supports department environmental objectives.
Responsibilities will include to:
- Partner with 3PLs to execute gap assessments to standards.
- Shape corrective action plans.
- Lead implementation of defined remediation activities.
- Support 3PLs in defining processes and documenting processes, where necessary.
- Manage project timelines.
- Deploy Quality Agreements.
- Ensure readiness for 2020 Supplier Audits.
- University / Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
Experience / Knowledge required:
- Proven experience of implementing / compliance to Standards.
- Technical writing skills.
- Strong influencing, negotiation skills.
- Change Management.
- French, Spanish or Italian would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Lean or Process Excellence.
- Supplier Quality experience.
- Knowledge of Pick, Pack, Ship operations.
- Project Management (FPx).
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Heather on 0191 3848905 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45295 in all correspondence.