CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Blackpool on a contract basis for 6 months.
- 23.40 ph PAYE
Quality Engineer Role:
- Ensure validation activities completed comply with US and EU relations, GBSC procedures and EHS requirements
- Review and approve documents prepared by project teams, other departments and contractor organizations
- Assist in resolution of deviations/ exceptions during qualification activities
- Assist with change control activities in accordance with site procedures.
- Assist in the development of sampling plans, test plans and data analysis related to process validation.
- Working experience in Quality Assurance/Engineering within regulated industry.
- Working knowledge of Quality systems (FDA/ISO) within a regulated environment.
- High understanding of Validation practices including the equipment life cycle and regulatory expectations
- Knowledge of 21 CFR 820, 21 CFR 11, ISO 13485 and European regulations associated with the medical device industry would be a distinct advantage
Company: Our client has one of the world's most comprehensive portfolios of orthopaedic and neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
Location: This Quality Engineer role will be based at our clients site in Blackpool, Lancashire.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Lucy on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49938.