CK Technical are recruiting for a Quality Engineer to join a company in the medical device industry at their site based in the Glasgow area on a contract basis for a period of circa 3 months.
The Company: Our client is a leader on the subject ofhearing loss; manufacturing cutting edge hearing aids and carrying out leading research on hearing loss.
- 30,000 - £35,000 per annum.
Location: This role is located to the South East of Glasgow.
Quality Engineer Role: Your main duties will be to ensure quality standards are upheld and maintained.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Driving continuous improvement of product and process quality.
- Driving corrective and preventative actions in all areas including production, logistics, customer service and sales.
- Ensuring operations processes are suitably mapped and interfaced.
- Managing internal audits and supporting external audits.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience as a Quality Engineer.
- An excellent understanding of medical device regulations (ISO 13485, MHRA).
- Audit experience.
- A relevant degree level qualification or comparable experience.
Apply: For more information or to applyfor this Quality Engineer position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49359.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.