CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leeds on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is a multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturing company who offer the worlds most comprehensive portfolio of orthopaedic and neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.Location: This Quality Engineer role will be based at our clients site in Leeds, Yorkshire.
- 15.16 per hour PAYE.
Quality Engineer Role:
- Support quality improvement initiatives such as process and product characterisations thatlead to continuous/cost improvements.
- Review/analyse the effectiveness of PDCA, Six Sigma, Kaizen, Lean Techniques and/or other improvement tools and programs.
- Review/analyse whether current product and processes (including actions or decisions conducted) are compliant to standards such as the QSRs, ISO 13485, etc.
- Support investigation, bounding, documentation, review and approval of non-conformances, CAPAs and customer complaints. Escalation of quality issues as appropriate.
- Collect data and execute/conduct various analytical/statistical analysis and interpretation as part of process improvements and day-to-day support.
- A minimum of a degree, preferably in Engineering or related technical field. Generally, requires 2-4 years related experience.
- Experience working in both an FDA and European regulatory environment is preferred.
- This position will require some relevant experience working in manufacturing/operations.
- Knowledge of product/process Risk Management (FDA and ISO standards) is required.
- Technical training and experience using Statistics, Lean and Six Sigma Methodologies is preferred including Measurement System Analysis, SPC, DOEs, Reliability, etc.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Quality Engineer position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49701.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.