CK Technical are recruiting for a Quality Engineer to join a medical technology company at their site based in Stirling on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a medical technology company developing and manufacturing diagnostic-led care solutions.
Location: This role is located in Stirling.
The Role: As a Quality Engineer, your main duties will be to:
- Provide QA input to manufacturing support, supply chain activity, process validation and other areas.
- Update and maintain Device Master Records.
- Execute internal audits.
- Coach and support the writing of procedures, instructions, protocols, risk assessments and specifications.
- Review and approve change controls as quality representative.
Your Background: The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a quality focused role.
- Knowledge and experience working to quality and regulatory standards in a regulated industry.
- Knowledge and experience working to ISO13485, FDA 21 CFR Part 820 and MDSAP.
- Experience of post-launch IVD or medical device activities.
- Degree preferred.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Quality Engineer position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48478.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.