CK Technical are recruiting for a number of Quality Engineers to join a medical device company in Dundee on a contract basis until the end of 2020.
The Company: Our client is a manufacturer of medical diagnostic kits for both patients and laboratories to use.
Location: These roles are located at their Dundee site.
Quality Engineer Role: Your main duties will be to assist our client in their current remediation project that is due to be completed by the end of this year.
Responsibilities will include:
- Validation of quality and validation processes.
- Technical writing.
- Providing project direction and management to ensure the remediation project is completed within the timeframe.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A strong background in medical devices and IVD.
- An in-depth knowledge of ISO 13485 and CFR 21 Part 820.
- Demonstrable experience coordinating QA activities associated with the QMS, release, complaint investigations, validation and supplier quality.
Apply: For more information or to apply for these Quality Engineer positions, please contact CK Technical on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48639.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.