Quality Project Manager
CK Technical are recruiting for a Quality Project Manager to join a biotechnology company based in Camberley on a temporary to permanent basis.
Quality Project Manager Role: Working alongside the current Quality Manager, you will be responsible for the transition of the existing Quality Management Systems at each site to meet the revised standards and new IVD regulations.
Your main duties will be to:
- Manage projects to remediation's the QMS systems at the Camberley site to meet the requirements for ISO 9001, ISO 13485, the IVD directive and IVD regulations.
- Participate in internal and external audits.
- Develop and report quality KPI's that will be reviewed by site management.
- Deputise for the site QA/RA Director in their absence.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 5 years experience managing QMS systems to ISO 9001, ISO 13485, the IVD directive and IVD regulations.
- Knowledge of upcoming IVD regulations.
- Certified internalauditor to ISO 13485 and ISO 19001 standards.
- Strong team leader.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Quality Project Manager position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246457737 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49613.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.