Quality Validation Engineer (Junior)
CK Group is recruiting for a Quality Validation Engineer to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leamington Spa for a 6 month initial contract and has an hourly rate of £16.15 PAYE or £20.91 LTD.
The Company: Our client is a British multinational medical equipment manufacturing company, an international producer of advanced wound management products, trauma and clinical therapy products and orthopaedic reconstruction products. Its products are sold in over 120 countries.
Location: This role is located in Leamington Spa, an attractive spa town notable for its Regency architecture and parks. Leamington serves primarily as a commuter town for Coventry and Birmingham. Approximately 22 miles to Coventry and 37 miles to Birmingham.
The Role: Responsible for maintaining the quality management system procedures for the Leamington Spa facility. The role is a hands on role, with non-conformance investigations and CAPA implementation. Getting directly involved with production, final process and warehouse.
- Administer quality management system for the Leamington Spa facility, standard operating procedures and work instructions; adhering to document control and quality management procedures (15%).
- Provide Quality Engineering support for production projects, leading validation activity & change management. (30%).
- Create and maintain metrology programs for a range of precision metrology equipment Surface Finish Analyzer, Air Gages and inspection techniques such as, Roundness Testing, and coordinate measuring machines (CMM's) (10%).
- Provide Quality System training to all site employees, And ongoing in QMS releases and updates (10%).
- Assist in the management of the CAPA system, Lead the investigation of non conformances, and lead the CAPA plan for timely closure (10%).
- Lead the development and evaluation of Statistical Process control within the manufacturing facility (10%).
- Performs and documents First Article Inspections Requirements (FAIR) on new products or after changes to a process (5%).
- Perform internal and external audits (5%).
- Preparation of Quality performance reports (5%).
- Degree (or equivalent) in an Engineering subject.
- Experience of Metrology ideally in the Medical Device industry. Experience from Automotive industry considered.
- Knowledge of statistical techniques including the use of precision metrology equipment, CMM programing, Gauge R & R.
- Ideally proven knowledge of equipment validation and software validation in the Medical/Pharmaceutical industry.
Please note entry level candidates with a relevant degree, understanding of Metrology and ideally an industrial placement will be considered.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Julie on 01438 723500 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47424 in all correspondence.