Quality Validation Engineer
CK Group is recruiting for a Quality Validation Engineer to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leamington Spa for a 3 month initial contract.
Company: Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
Location: This Quality Engineer role will be based at our clients site in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
- 16.15 per hour PAYE.
Quality Validation Engineer Role: Responsible for maintaining the quality management system procedures for the Leamington Spa facility. The role is a hands on role, with non-conformance investigations and CAPA implementation. Getting directly involved with production, final process and warehouse.
- Administer quality management system for the Leamington Spa facility, standard operating procedures and work instructions; adhering to document control and quality management procedures.
- Assist in validation of processes and machines.
- Raise awareness of the Quality System and ensure that the requirements of the Quality System are observed.
- Provide Quality System training to all Leamington Spa site employees, And ongoing in QMS releases and updates.
- Support CAPA process.
- Perform internal and external audits.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science or related discipline.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in Medical Devices, regulatory affairs/compliance.
- ISO13485 lead auditor.
- Hands on with experience with performing the investigations and product testing if necessary.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Quality Validation Engineer position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49211.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.