CK Group are looking for an outgoing, confident and ambitious Recruitment Consultant to be based at its office in Chesterfield.
Working for our expanding team you will be working with some of the world leading pharmaceutical and life science organisations developing our Blockchain division.
The main responsibilities of this role could include:
- Generating jobs through business development.
- Researching roles.
- Interviewing potential candidates.
- Providing well briefed and well matched short-lists to your clients.
- Managing the whole recruitment process from interview through offer to start.
- Running your own team of highly skilled contractors.
You will be joining the CK Group, a specialist Scientific, Clinical and Technical recruitment consultancy that works within the chemical, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, environmental, waste and food industries in the UK and Europe, providing both contract and permanent employment.
At CK you will join a close knit team, with real purpose, and the opportunity to develop your career and reap the rewards. Alongside a highly competitive salary and bonus scheme, you will also be able to access a wide range of additional benefits including:
- Enhanced company pension contributions.
- Private medical cover.
- Life Assurance.
- Additional annual Leave purchase scheme.
- Annual teambuilding event.
- Long service recognition.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
Russell Oakley, Clinical Research Recruitment Manager, has been working for CK for 15 years and has said about working for us; 'I can honestly say it's a great place to work. Aside from the fact that the recruiters are experts within their fields, the teams are highly dedicated, friendly and enthusiastic all of which comes across to fellow employees and candidates alike. I can honestly say without such a team I don't think I would still be working here 16 years on!'
So you want to work within a great team, in which opportunities are offered, skills are stretched, innovation is welcomed, and excellence is rewarded, you should consider a career with CK Group. We might be exactly what you're looking for.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information please email email@example.com. Please quote reference 47770 in all correspondence.