Emily Mills is currently recruiting for a Regional Engineer to join a leading chemical and gas manufacturer at their site in Derby. This is a permanent role offering a salary of up to £38,000 for the right candidate.
As a Regional Engineer you will be responsible for providing engineering solutions, primarily through hands on reactive maintenance and planned preventative maintenance schedules on the production plant & equipment. You will deal with sub contractors and design authorities who will assist in the execution of other maintenance work according to engineering best practices, procedures and standards.
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Perform on time maintenance via constructive planning with production team and sub-contractor.
- Undertake the maintenance work as per procedures and standards, along with engineering best practices.
- This would mainly include the repair and replacement of parts on cryogenic pumps and Industrial packaged gas filling systems. - Carry out daily, weekly and monthly inspections and record using the dedicated computer maintenance management system.
- Ensure all statutory inspections are logged.
- Provide accurate information to support Capex process.
The ideal candidate is expected to have the following Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within Industrial Gas Sector, Chemical and Oil industry along with experience of processes on COMAH related sites.
- A solid background and experience in Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Engineering.
- Good knowledge/understanding of plant/process Instrumentation and controls, electrical components and systems, safety systems and electrical wiring diagrams.
- Knowledge of Pressure Safety Systems Regulation and written schemes is essential.
- Ability to work on own initiative to organise, prioritise work under a pressurised environment and adapt readily in response to operational changes.
- Previous experience of Permit To Work systems and RAMS.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457 710 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46948 in all correspondence.