CK Technical are recruiting for a Release Engineer to join a software company in the medical devices industry at their site based in Oxford on a permanent basis.
Our client is a software house that develops digital care products.Location:
This role is located in South Oxford. The site is easily commutable from around Oxford and surrounding areas.
Release Engineer Role:
Your main duty will be to ensure an excellent development culture to allow the company to develop quickly, but release with confidence.
Responsibilities will include to:
- Develop new testing solutions to improve the release process.
- Identify areas which are slowing the team down or reducing reliability.
- Transform research prototypes into production solutions.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Knowledge of Jenkins & CI/CD systems.
- Experience of automation and scripting for testing in web and mobile frameworks.
- Experience in software development in an ISO13485 regulated environment would be of great benefit.
- A degree in computer science with PhD level knowledge or several years' software development experience in a professional environment.
For more information or to apply for this Release Engineer position, please contact CK Technical on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 47989
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.