Reliability Engineer - Cramlington
James Horne is recruiting for a Reliability Engineer on behalf of a speciality chemical manufacturing company at their site in Cramlington on a permanent basis.
Joining the company during a period of growth, you will be working with the technical team to improve and increase productivity of the manufacturing department by assessing repetitive failures and conducting HAZOP studies.
Further responsibilities and duties will include:
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve Asset Health.
- Lead reliability centred maintenance and root cause analysis.
- Apply the concepts of cGMP and other quality standards to maintenance activities. Training and refresher training will be provided if necessary.
- Work with members of the engineering team to ensure that objectives are met and provide expert technical advice when required.
- Ensure that all engineering operations are carried out safely by all staff in compliance with company safety standards.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree qualified in an Engineering discipline or Maintenance Management.
- 5+ years experience in fixed plant maintenance procedures.
- A strong understanding of SAP-PM.
- An understanding of COMAH regulations.
For more information or to apply for the position, please contact James Horne on 0191 384 8905 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please click the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC41026 in all correspondence.