Reliability Engineer - Darley Dale
Emily Mills is recruiting for a Reliability Engineer to join a leading metals and materials recycling company based in Darley Dale. This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative company on a full time permanent basis.
The primary responsibility of the Reliability Engineer will be to identify and manage asset reliability risks that could adversely affect the plant operation.
The Reliability Engineer identifies the proactive maintenance requirements for assets to increase plant productivity, maximise reliability performance in a sustainable way and to capture all opportunities to improve processes while reducing total cost.
Key Accountabilities & Duties:
- Create and implement the reliability Department in collaboration with the Engineering Manager.
- Support with reliability knowledge the execution of an asset criticality analysis.
- Determine the function, functional failures, failure modes, failure effects and failure consequences to define the right maintenance requirements to eliminate functional failures and their effects.
- Establish a systematic PM review process with support from the Planning Manager and the Maintenance Coordinators to ensure the effectiveness of the existing PM program.
- Ensure appropriate follow up recommendations and actions from the TPM program (Total Productive Maintenance).
- Responsible for the employee's accreditation (laser alignment, vibration data collecting and analysis, lubrication selection, bearing selection...).
- Collaborate in the creation of new SOPs for all critical maintenance activities.
- Schedule and execute all vibration data collection and data analysis in order to predict and avoid failures.
- Control, executing and assigning, all Investigations, diagnoses and RCAs in the Engineering Department.
- Collaborate in the creation and control of Maintenance KPIs (utilization, reliability, meantime between failures...).
For the Reliability Engineer vacancy you will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience working as Reliability Engineer in relevant industries.
- Experience with technical documentation, drawings, specifications and quotes.
- Experience working with external contractors and technical services.
- Familiar with statutory regulations and permit to work systems.
- Achieved a Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
For more information or to apply for this Reliability Engineer position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457710 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45128 in all correspondence.