CK Group are recruiting for a Reliability Engineer to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Speke on a contract basis for 12 months.
between £21.49 and £26.86 per hour PAYE (Inside IR35)Reliability Engineer Role:
- To implement Reliability Policies and Procedures, provide advice to promote continuous improvement of Plant Reliability, Equipment Standards and Maintenance Procedures.
- Complete equipment criticality assessmentsand FMEA. Equipment reliability review process.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to maintenance team & flow team members on reliability.
- Provide technical input to equipment failure through Root Cause Analysis.
- Ensure external and corporate standards and best practices are reflected within site activities.
- Engineering or other technical degree OR time served craftsperson (HNC minimum, HND preferred) with manufacturing experience.
- Understanding of Lean processes such as PDCA, RCPS.
Company: Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
Location: This Reliability Engineer role will be based at our clients site in Speke, Merseyside.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Anett on 01246 457727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51281.