Reliability Project Engineer
CK Group is recruiting for a Reliability Project Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Sandwich on a contract basis for 6 months and has an hourly rate of up to £15.50.
The Company: Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to helping the UK develop the talent it needs to achieve the aspiration of being a global leader in life sciences, from the school classroom to PhDs. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
The Location: The Sandwich site is just a 3 minute walk to the nearest Railway Station and is easily accessible via major roads. Sandwich itself is a historic town and civil parish on the River Stour in the non-metropolitan district of Dover. The town lies within the ceremonial county of Kent, South East England.
The Role:Key Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance and acts as a lead on minor capital projects.
- Apply knowledge of the external/internal business to independently build business cases for continuous improvement projects, prioritising projects to deliver maximum business value.
- Generate project cost plans and business cases to secure capital funding.
- Support the design, specification and selection of systems/equipment.
- Co-ordinate the activities of third party resources i.e. contractors, service engineers.
- Ensure critical drawings and technical records are maintained and updated.
- Develop & facilitate Continuous Improvement & small to complex works projects.
- Facilitate the provision of spares to support CI & small works project activities.
- Perform installation works in accordance with regulated standards.
- Provide technical and commissioning expertise to allocated engineering projects.
- Report equipment services or events which are out of regulatory compliance using relevant procedure.
- Raise site change controls for each project and engage with stakeholders as appropriate. Document equipment/system modifications using relevant procedure.
- Raise asset notifications for any new equipment installed and facilitate the allocation of planned maintenance or service contracts.
Your Background: To succeed in this role you will have a relevant engineering degree or equivalent working experience. You will have excellent knowledge of Good Engineering Practice within a commercial/industrial environment and a background within pharmaceutical manufacturing would be an advantage.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46803 in all correspondence.