CK Technical are recruiting for a Research Engineer to join a software company in the medical devices industry at their site based in Oxford on a permanent basis.
Our client is a software house that develops digital care products.Location:
This role is located in South Oxford. The site is easily commutable from around Oxford and surrounding areas.
Research Engineer Role:
Responsibilities will include to:
- Research and develop new algorithms, to design and run experiments to include these new algorithms in to the product.
- Use computer vision or deep learning to handle petabytes of real world data.
- Closely collaborate with other software developers and researchers.
- Collect feedback directly from customers.
The ideal candidate for this role will have :
- A degree in computer science with PhD level knowledge of computer vision, deep learning or several years' software development experience in a professional environment.. Demonstrable experience of C++ development in a commercial environment.
- Experience in software development in an ISO13485 regulated environment would be of great benefit.
For more information or to apply for this Release Engineer position, please contact CK Technical on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 47990.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.