Research and Development Engineer
CK Group are recruiting for a Research and Development Engineer to join a biotechnology company at their site based in Stevenage on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a biotechnology company who develop exciting and innovative productsthat have the potential to hugely improve the manufacture of biological therapies.
Location: This Research and Development Engineer role is located in Stevenage and the site is easily commutable from Central London via train and by car from surrounding areas.
Research and Development Engineer Role: This successful candidate will support the progression of R&D projects, directed towards New Product Introductions (NPIs), and the improvement of existing products by providing technical input to project teams focused on developing the next generation of solutions.
- Minimum 2:1 Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Design Engineering or similar technical background.
- 1+ years’ experience in engineeringdesign
- A practical and hands-on approach to problem solving
- Experience using a 3D CAD package (preferably SolidWorks) to design parts and assemblies
- Experience with sheet metal and machining
- CFD experience is advantageous
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Research and Development Engineer position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51929.