Respiratory Product Manager
CK Technical are recruiting for a Respiratory Product Manager to join a biotechnology company at their site based in Southampton on a permanent basis.
Location: This role is based in Southampton.
Respiratory Product Manager Role: As a Product Manager, you will be an expert in all aspects of the market for Respiratory Diagnostics Solutions including customer requirements, geographical variances and clinical challenges.
Your main duties will be to:
- Establish and maintain a strong global understanding of the respiratory market.
- Formulate marketing strategies for product positioning, market penetration and customer satisfaction.
- Utilise market research and identify areas for market growth.
- Act as the technical sign of for all marketing related to respiratory diagnostics.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 3 years experience in either a Product Management or Strategic Marketing role.
- A relevant scientific qualification.
- A proven track record in setting up successful portfolio strategies.
- Full UK driving license as you will be required to travel for meetings and events.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Respiratory ProductManager position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246 457737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48669.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.