CK Group are recruiting for a SHEQ Advisor to join a chemical manufacturer and consultancy company in the explosives industry at their site based in Alfreton on a permanent.
The Company: Our client is a global leader in explosives, demolition, drilling & blasting.
Location: This SHEQ Advisor role is located in Alfreton.
SHEQ Advisor Role: Your main duties will be:
- Ensuring the implementation and application of all the relevant health, safety, environment and quality policies andprocedures for the company.
- Regularly reviewing SHEQ legislation, implementing any new requirements and ensuring compliance with all relevant SHEQ legislation.
- Reporting on statistics and safety related issues.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience in a similar role in an upper tier COMAH site.
- NEBOSH and IOSH certifications.
- Experience working with explosives.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this SHEQ Advisor position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51260.