Sales Force Data Analyst
CK Group is recruiting for a Sales Force Data Analyst to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Wokingham on a contract basis for 12 months and has a daily/hourly rate of £16.95 PAYE / £22.09 Ltd.
The Company: Our client is part of a family of companies owned by one of the worlds leading pharmaceuticals. Specialising in vision care, they produce and develop first class contact lenses. They are committed to transforming the world's vision and strive to increase awareness of the importance of vision and vision care and to provide the world's best vision correction choices.
The Location: Located in Wokingham, Berkshire, just 30 miles from London, the company is a rewarding and interactive learning environment featuring state-of-the-art conference rooms, lecture suites and examination rooms. The purpose-built site is situated in 28 acres of woodland with great access from Wokingham and Crowthorne train stations. The site is an equal distance from the M3 and M4 motorways.
The Role: This role has been created to support on all things related to SFE & data analytics related for the project upgrading the Salesforce CRM system for the sales team across EMA.
Responsibilities include: Support the Salesforce CRM Project:
- Database management lead.
- Creating & driving excellent data governance processes.
- Data cleansing and migration lead.
- To support the back-end analytics tasks related to this project.
- To support the local market project leads.
- To support the pilot users of the new CRM system.
- To support the day to day running of the current CRM platform pre-upgrade.
- Attending and participating in team teleconferences and meetings as necessary.
- Building new SFE reports & Dashboards using Tableau.
Your Background: Experience analyst with a minimum of 3-4 years' experience in any of the following disciplines: analytics, sales operations or business insights.
- Prior experience of working alongside a sales and/or commercial organisation.
- Professional confidence and autonomy.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Ability to maintain demanding timelines.
- Degree in Business Management or other related discipline.
- Experience of working with all levels of people & ideally cross functional teams.
- Requires minimal supervision.
Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM - preferably Sales Cloud.
- Advanced usage of Excel.
- Tableau experience to build reports and dashboards.- Leadership Behaviours.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46713 in all correspondence.