Sales Force Effectiveness Analyst
CK Group are recruiting for a Sales Force Analyst to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Wokingham on a contract basis for 6 months.
Company: Our client is part of one of the largest Pharmaceutical companies in the world. Their Consumer segment includes a broad range of products used in the baby care, skin care, oral care, wound care and women's health care fields.
Location: This Sales Force Analyst role will be based at our clients site in Wokingham, Berkshire.
- 21.48 per hour PAYE.
Sales Force Analyst Role:
- Support and handle all sales analysts requests related to Sales Force Lightning.
- Be a first point of contact to Sales Analyst requests.
- Ability to update Event Record Types directly in the system (picklist values, fields hiding/unhiding in SF Lightning).
- Provide testing of new enhancements in the SF Lightning, support Sales Analysts in this task.
- Support different SFE department initiatives related to SFLightning (Segmentation of customers, sales planning etc.).
- University/Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- Advance Excel user.
- Sales Force Administrator certificate (From SF.com).
- Experience in Sales Force both Lightningand Classic at level of Sales Analyst.
- Experience in sales analyst role in the past.
- SUMMIT certificate would be a plus.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Sales Force Analyst position, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 oremail firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48978.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.