Sales & Sales Force Effectiveness Manager - Wokingham
CK Group is recruiting for a Sales & Sales Force Effectiveness Manager to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Wokingham on a contract basis for 12 months.
The Company: Our client is part of a family of companies owned by one of the worlds leading pharmaceuticals. Specialising in vision care, they produce and develop first class contact lenses. They are committed to transforming the world's vision and strive to increase awareness of the importance of vision and vision care and to provide the world's best vision correction choices.
The Location: Located in Wokingham, Berkshire, just 30 miles from London, the company is a rewarding and interactive learning environment featuring state-of-the-art conference rooms, lecture suites and examination rooms. The purpose-built site is situated in 28 acres of woodland with great access from Wokingham and Crowthorne train stations. The site is an equal distance from the M3 and M4 motorways.
The Role: The position is responsible for overseeing the Sales Force Effectiveness Strategy for EMA, leading and executing a range of SFE initiatives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the sales organization, resulting in increased sales and customer satisfaction, and maintaining our competitive advantage in the market.
Responsibilities include to:
- Oversee the assessment of sales process gaps, provide subject matter expertise guidance around solutions, develop and implement the SFE strategy for the Region.
- Oversee the definition of the Sales competency models and profile, in alignment with the company standards.
- Collaborate with business partners in development of tools and resources that drive improved sales performance; POA process & messaging, account & territory management, competitive intelligence, role-plays, etc.
- Support Market Assessments (Pre, Actual, Post and ongoing action plan support).
- Map the Training & Development needs of the Sales organization and work with the Global Training department on the development of programs for Sales Reps and Sales Management in order to improve SFE skills and sales performance.
- Lead the implementation and improvement of CRM solutions and new technologies to enhance sales organization performance, partnering with IT.
- Develop and improve processes to capture and communicate SFE metrics, Sales Training & Development metrics and SFE dashboards (as leading indicators and insights driven), to internal key stakeholders, allowing the organization to measure performance, KPI's and track Rewards and recognition.
- Recommends and helps to establish a performance management system for Sales reps and ensure that reward and recognition systems drive desired Sales Rep behavior.
- Identifies market related information needs, and possible data sources in collaboration with sales, sales operations and marketing.
Your Background: Professional Degree:
Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Economics Graduate Program:
- Languages: Fluent in English; any additional European language is an advantage.
- SFE Experience on a managerial level.
- Field: Sales & Sales Management - Sales in healthcare industry (desirable).
- Travel ~50% of time.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45671 in all correspondence.