Sales Support Specialist - North
Novacyt, supported by the CK Group, are recruiting for a Sales Support Specialist to join the company at a pivotal point in their growth. This is an exciting opportunity supporting the roll out of new COVID related testing products.
This role isoffered on a 12 months fixed term contract.
North - Home based
- 25,000 to £30,000 per annum.
Sales Support Specialist Role:
- Booking customer visits for the sales team and managing diaries.
- Liaise with the salesteam and NHS customers to ensure delivery of products in a timely manner.
- Work with the logistics team to manage contracted stock.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent in Molecular, Life Sciences or Diagnostics.
- Understanding of the NHS and overall Healthcare markets (desirable).
- Excellent telephone communication and organisational skills.
Apply: For more information or to apply for these Sales Support Specialist positions, please contact CK Technical on01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49097.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.