CK Technical are recruiting for a SecOps Engineer to join a development company at their site based in Berlin on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading developer of open source core infrastructure and technology for blockchains and the web 3.0 tech stack utilising P2P networking, consensus algorithms, cryptography, databases, and decentralised applications.
As a SecOps Engineer you will be responsible for the creation and management of infrastructure security within systems that secure millions of dollars of cryptocurrency transactions.
Your main duties will be to:
- Model and evaluate risks of slashing for validator nodes from an operational perspective and prioritize security efforts based on these risk assessments.
- Monitor for unsafe and uncertain conditions and design fallback systems to support the stability of the network.
Work with infrastructure and core runtime engineers to design and implement hardened, layered systems.Your Background:
Knowledge of UNIX/Linux system internals such as system calls, TCP/IP and debugging tools.
- Experience working with containers and container orchestration systems (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, ACS, GKE).
- Experience operating blockchain nodes would be a positive.
- Experience with C++/Rust/Go or other system languages would be ideal.
For more information or to apply for this SecOps Engineer position, please contact Alex Tosney on 01246 457718 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48412.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Germany.