CK Technical are recruiting for a SecOps Engineer to join a development company at their site based in Berlin on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a leading developer of open source core infrastructure and technology for blockchains and the web 3.0 tech stack utilising P2P networking, consensus algorithms, cryptography, databases, and decentralised applications.
SecOps Engineer Role: As a SecOps Engineer you will be responsible for the creation and management of infrastructure security within systems that secure millions of dollars of cryptocurrency transactions.
Your main duties will be to:
- Model and evaluate risks of slashing for validator nodes from an operational perspective and prioritize security efforts based on these risk assessments.
- Monitor for unsafe and uncertain conditions and design fallback systems to support the stability of the network.
- Work with infrastructure and core runtime engineers to design and implement hardened, layered systems.
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux system internals such as system calls, TCP/IP and debugging tools.
- Experience working with containers and container orchestration systems (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, ACS, GKE).
- Experience operating blockchain nodes would be a positive.
- Experience with C++/Rust/Go or other system languages would be ideal.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this SecOps Engineer position, please contact Alex Tosney on 01246 457718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49174.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Germany.