Senior Account Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Account Manager to join a scientific software company on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a leading software and service provider for atomic-scale modelling and physics-based chemical simulations.
Location: Candidates can be based in the UK, France, Mannheim or the Netherlands.
Senior Account Manager Role: As a Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for establishing materials science solutions in Europe for our client.
Your main duties will be to:
- Build a pipeline by identifying and creating new business opportunities.
- Work with scientific and IT teams by planning/conducting customer presentations, demonstrations, road shows and special events.
- Manage key accounts.
- Produce timely and accurate revenue forecasts.
- Travel to customers and prospects as needed.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Anadvanced degree in Chemistry, Materials Science or a related field.
- At least four years of business experience in the scientific software space.
- Fluency in English.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior Account Manager position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246 457737 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51021.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.