Senior Analytics Manager - Maidenhead
CK Group is recruiting for a Senior Analytics Manager to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Maidenhead on a contract basis for 12 months.
The Company: Our client is part of one of the largest Pharmaceutical companies in the world. Their consumer segment includes a broad range of products used in the baby care, skin care, oral care, wound care and women's health care fields, as well as nutritional and over-the-counter pharmaceutical products, and wellness and prevention platforms.
The Location: Located in Maidenhead, the site is easy to get to. Maidenhead is easily accessible from the M40 and the M4 by car and boasts some great train links too. Maidenhead town centre is only a five-minute walk from the train station while the area also offers some great walks along the River Thames.
- This role is responsible for translating data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions, helping shape strategies and plans which deliver company objectives across the Northern European Region.
- You will deliver data and insights to facilitate better decision making through reporting of key business metrics, identifying issues and conducting analysis of route-cause of business performance and driving opportunities and actions.
- You will partner with the global and regional CBI teams in order to deploy analytics best practice and build capability within the Northern European cluster.
- Lead the agenda and delivery of reporting, tracking and analysis of key business metrics to drive data-based decision making.
- Present key business performance at relevant forums - commercial board, MD meeting, MLT.
- Deliver high quality and pro-active insights to key business partners/stakeholders; marketing, commercial and shopper teams.
- Econometrics & modelling with key agency partners.
- Degree of equivalent in Economics/Business/Maths or related subject.
- It is preferred you will have industry experience in either FMCG, Pharmaceutical/Health and Beauty or relevant industry understanding and experience of retail audit analytics including Nielsen or IRI, Kantar, IQVIA is preferred.
- Previous experience of econometrics would be advantageous.
- Strong advanced excel skills.
- Experience of reporting and data analysis.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Julie on 01438 723500 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46048 in all correspondence.