Supply Chain External Planning & Delivery Associate - Dun Laoghaire, Ireland
CK Group is recruiting for a Supply Chain External Planning and Delivery Associate to join a Biotechnology company based in Dun Laoghaire near Dublin, Ireland on a six month contract basis.
This company manufactures a wide range of pharmaceutical products for the human health market and this is a fantastic opportunity to join them on a 6 month initial contract. This role gives the successful candidate the opportunity to join one of the most innovative companies with a broad pipeline of potential new medicines. The role is based at their state of the art aseptic drug production facility.
The Supply Chain External Planning and Delivery Associate is responsible for managing External Planning and Delivery (EPD) storage program and will act as a planner for the EPD team where necessary.
Key Responsibilities: EPD Storage
- Gather EPD material forecast requirements for storage at the Warehouse.
- Liaise with sending sites and warehouse to manage shipments for storage at Dun Laoghaire.
- Generate any SAP Stock transfers orders to bring materials from a sending site to Dun Laoghaire for storage.
- Manage approval process with for storage of new materials at Dun Laoghaire
- Own company Change Controls for the introduction of new materials to the site.
New SAP configuration is required to enable storage of materials at Dun Laoghaire: o Participate in the design of the new SAP functionality and EPD requirement. o Be part of the SAP qualification testing team for the new SAP release.
Own the generation of Quarterly finance reports for EPD charges including storage and shipping materials used per quarter.
- Participate in the Planning Cycle for forecast generation: o Use of Rapid Response to analyse demand and supply requirements. o Use of SAP to place orders as required. o Send forecasts and manage confirmation communications. o Participate in weekly Work Centre team calls with contract manufacturing organisations. o Own batch tracking activities required to meet supply within contract timelines. o Manage batch progress through SAP transactions. o Material requirements planning for contract manufacturing organisations including ordering, invoice payment and expiry management. o Coordination of DS ordering and shipments to contract manufacturing organisations to meet plan.
Project Based Activities
- Actively participate on Operational Excellence programs including process mapping, development of standard operating guides, metric reviews and continuous improvement suggestions and delivery.
- Support any projects in the EPD departments when required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience within a supply chain/planning environment.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good process development and problem-solving skills.
- Very good interpersonal skills; ability to interact with multiple stakeholders in an organization.
- Ability to communicate findings and make recommendation to the wider organization.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Abbi Carmody on 01246 457708 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45283 in all correspondence.