Senior C&Q Engineer
CK Group is recruiting for a Senior C&Q Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Carlow on a contract basis for 12 months and has an hourly rate of between €28.80 - €48.03 depending upon experience.
The Company: Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. This position sits within their Manufacturing Division, which consists of a team of dedicated, energetic individuals, committed to being the most trusted supplier of pharmaceuticals and health products worldwide. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
The Location: The role is based at our client's site in Carlow, Ireland. Carlow is a fascinating town which pre dates written Irish history, has played a major part in Irish history and even served as the capital of the country in the 14th century. Carlow is located approximately 50 miles from Dublin and has good rail links as well as being close to the N9 & N80 roads.
The Role: This role reports to the Global Engineering Solutions C&Q Project Manager/Technical Lead at the Carlow Site. As senior C&Q Engineer you will be in a key role in the project supporting the GES C&Q Project Manager/Technical Lead in all aspects of their role, both project mgt and technical.
- Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of C&Q deliverables projects and that appropriate stage gate controls are in place prior to the commencement of C&Q activities.
- Ensure that EPCM has appropriate stage gate approach in place to ensure rigour in allowing systems pass from Construction Completion to Energisation.
- Coordinate a commissioning and qualification programme, incorporating utilities, cleanroom, upstream and downstream manufacturing equipment.
- Represent the Client and Coordinate the efforts of EPCM C&Q Team.
- Assist in the development of C&Q plans and successfully execute them according to established schedule, cost and performance standards.
- Attend and provide inputs to Interactive Pull Planning Workshops with stakeholders to plan out commissioning & qualification activities in a schedule critical project.
- Provide technical support to the EPCM commissioning team throughout the project life cycle.
Your Background: To succeed in this role you will have extensive working experience in a similar role in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry. You will have proven experience in managing and delivering Commissioning, Qualification & Validation (CQV) activities within the pharmaceutical sector. Any experience of CSV would be an advantage.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natasha on 44 1438 870011 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47666 in all correspondence.