Senior EHS Associate - Dublin
Jenni at CK Group is recruiting for an Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Associate to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on an initial 3 month contract basis.
The Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis. This company are a strong believer in helping patients by developing new treatments and taking them to market via their global network of specialist aseptic manufacturing, packaging and distribution sites.
The Location: This role is located on a state of the art manufacturing facility based in Dun Laoghaire and is a quick 30 minute drive away from the centre of Dublin, or 60 minutes drive from Dublin Airport. The site is easily commutable from Kildare or Wicklow by car and there is a good public transport network if you would prefer to live within Dublin itself. Dun Laoghaire is a vibrant cultural hub in south Dublin which is best known for its maritime history and locally caught sea food.
The Role: This position will provide professional and specialist Safety advice and support the site and to ensure that it is compliant with all Regulatory and Corporate requirements; that hazards and risks are being systematically identified, eliminated and/or mitigated; and that work related injuries and risks to health are being eliminated.
Key Responsibilities: • Provide Specialist support in the assigned areas and programmes, in particular High Risk activities (including Pressure, machine, Gas, Radiation, and Confined Space etc.).
- Co-ordinate, provide advice and support implementation of change control non-GMP Changes and management procedures.
- Where required Co-ordinate and Support as Amgen's Contractor Safety Management, including the collation of results and reports.
- Sites programmes for safe and compliant management of non-GMP changes.
- Ensure corrective actions are identified and implemented in conjunction with area management.
- Support effective Implementation of EHS policies, programmes and Objectives.
- Degree or equivalent in Occupational Safety/Health or Environmental Health.
- Specialising in Biological safety, Manual Handling and Ergonomics.
- Experience in related industry in an equivalent role.
- Ability to deal with people from all levels in the organisation.
- Communication skills - ability to translate complex technical issues into actions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work effectively in a team.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni on 01438 768 710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44615 in all correspondence.