Senior Electronics Engineer
Emily Mills is recruiting for an Senior Electronics Engineer to join a well established company who design and manufacture ingenious environmental monitoring technology to make the world safer, cleaner and smarter.
This company has been established for over 50 years, working across shipping, marine science, water quality, defence and industrial process control.
- The work will involve mixed signal design including pre-amplifiers, filters, power supplies, interfacing and analogue-digital conversion for precision instrumentation applications.
- Candidate will be expected to provide technical support to Sales and Marketing for bidding/proposal writing and technical assistance to the Customer Support Manager and Production Department.
The Electronics Engineer should have the following skills and experience:
- Candidate should have experience and specific expertise in analogue circuit design preferably in an instrumentation development environment.
- Basic Analog components/circuits (essential).
- Operational Amplifier circuits (essential).
- Power supply technology (essential).
- Circuit analysis, modelling and theory (essential).
- Analog-Digital Conversion (essential).
- CAD Schematic layout (essential).
- CAD PCB design (essential).
- Experience of Cadence OrCAD PCB design tools (essential).
For more information or to apply for this Senior Electronics Engineer position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246457710 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47078 in all correspondence.