Senior IT Business Analyst - Wokingham
Lucy Stendall at CK Group is currently recruiting for a Senior IT Business Analyst to join a multi national company in the medical device industry at their site based in Wokingham on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is one of the world's leading medical device manufacturers and is part of a global family of companies - the largest diversified healthcare group in the world with over 100 years of scientific heritage.
The Location: The role is based at our client's site in Wokingham, a historic market town in Berkshire. The site is 39 miles west of London, 7 miles southeast of Reading, 8 miles north of Camberley and 4 miles west of Bracknell, and is easily commutable from the surrounding areas.
The Role: The role partners with the EMEA Digital Communications group at the EMEA regional level to enable business strategies & deliver results through the effective implementation of information technology. The Business Relationship Manager is recognized as the key IT contact in providing direction and proposing alternatives to business requirements within the technical and digital realm. This role owns the relationship with all regional business leaders and their teams, creates and gains alignment on the professional strategic IT roadmap and then ensures implementation and ongoing support within budget.
- Partners primarily with the Franchise E-business group and local Marketing teams but will also need to integrate across Sales, Supply Chain and Finance stakeholders when required.
- Constantly articulate IT initiatives in business terms with clear linkage to business strategy.
- Actively participates in the business partner activities and meetings.
- Partners and develops effective networks within the company's IT and external agencies/vendors to drive business goals and objectives.
- Leverages knowledge across IT teams and gets alignment on overall company strategy.
- Coordinates efforts across J&J IT to deliver results per business expectations.
Participates in industry related activities keeping knowledge up-to-date and on top of the latest technologies/trends. Demand Management
Builds & Prioritizes the Digital components of I/T portfolio by coordinating efforts among marketing, Finance and IT groups.
- Program management of multiple active projects involving multiple technical domains.
- Owns and/or manages project budget; assesses and allocates project resource requirements (internally or externally).
- Provides expertise in reviewing project costs and benchmarking costs with business partners.
- Effectively manages IT Vendor output and quality, constantly ensuring that the company is getting business values for their investments.
- Well versed in all policies and EU regulations related to Digital technologies and communication.
- Leads I/T support and project consultants, onsite and off shore who may have English as a second language.
- Must have experience in digital technologies of B2C / B2B/ E-commerce websites, CMS, cloud DB, CMS, integration services, Web analytics, SEO, Smart phone apps development, CDNs.
- Maintains superior technical expertise in the above areas and can visualize opportunities for the company.
- Good knowledge of vendors and application strengths.
- Enthusiastic with strong relationship management skills and objective oriented focus.
- Experienced in leading web application development project using Agile.
- Knowledge of technologies related to Professional Education, Digital Marketing (B2C, B2B, B2B2C), Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, Customer Relationship Management (Oracle CRM on Demand & Salesforce.com), Mobile Processes, Traditional Web sites (Drupal-CMS, PHP, Java/HTML, Flash), Email Marketing, integration / web services and e-commerce.
- Strong understanding of Project Life Cycle Methodology. PMP Certification is an asset.
- Effectively use MS Share Point, Project, Visio, Power Point for communication and managing resources.
- Financial analysis, budgeting and planning as well as basic capital/asset and cost accounting.
- Understanding of tools and strategies required for web analytics such as Google analytics.For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA44321 in all correspondence.