Senior Maintenance Technician
George Truman at CK Technical is recruiting for a Senior Maintenance Technician to join a healthcare, general consumer products (covering household, personal care and hygiene) and consumer health business. This role will be based at their site in Heathrow, London on a permanent basis.
This role is located in Heathrow, London. The site is easily commutable from central London and areas to the north west of London like High Wycombe, Gerrards Cross, Maidenhead and Slough.
Your main duties will be performing advanced installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, repair, testing, and documentation/logs of a wide variety of office utility and facility equipment used in manufacturing, utility plants, analytical labs, and office areas.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Developing, writing and completing various quality systems and safety documentation (such as SOPs, HRAs, JHAs etc...).
- Developing, revising and reviewing equipment, maintenance or other related procedures.
- Provide training for staff, clients and projects.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A degree and 4 years of maintenance experience OR secondary school and 6 years of maintenance experience.
- Experience in building maintenance, mechanical maintenance, plant engineering or related technical discipline.
- Knowledge of pneumatic, mechanical, and hydraulic fundamentals.
- Experience in an FDA regulated environment (GMP).
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457736 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46443 in all correspondence.