Senior Material Engineer, Polymers - Blackpool
Lucy Stendall is recruiting for a Senior Material Engineer, Polymers to join an innovative medical device manufacturer based in Blackpool. The Senior Material Engineer position will be working in the Coatings Development department, and will be based at a state of the art facility near Blackpool town centre and employed on a contract basis for 12 months initially. The hourly rate for this role is negotiable.
The main purpose of the Senior Material Engineer, Polymers will be to provide a lead role in the project & validation engineering of Materials Development projects.
Responsibilities of this Senior Material Engineer position will include:
- Consolidation and validation of project plans and deliverables
- Defining process outputs, and understanding sources of variation
- Understanding Validation, Process and Project Engineering
- Identifying CQA's and CPP's
- Using advanced analytical techniques to define material characterisation
- Ensuring that activities and changes conform to relevant standards, e.g GMP, HSE, and Quality
- Drive Validation strategies, and author Master Validation Plans
- Utilisation of QA methods
- Ensure continuous improvements
As a Senior Material Engineer you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Technical experience in the areas of polymers, coatings, and biomaterials
- Project management experience
- Materials characterisation experience - microscopy, chemical-physical analysis, and advanced analytical techniques
- Proven knowledge and understanding of medical device/pharmaceutical regulated industry
- Working knowledge of Quality Management Standards
- Knowledge of Equipment and Process Validation
- Six-Sigma Green Belt certified
For more information or to apply for this Senior Materials Engineer position, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457725 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been short listed for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC41233 in all correspondence.