Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Leeds
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to work for a medical device company that manufacture a prestigious range of neuro and orthopaedic products. The Senior Mechanical Design Engineer will be working at their state of the art site in Leeds on a 10 month contract basis. This client is offering an opportunity to be involved in pioneering projects that are truly making a difference to peoples lives everyday, worldwide.
The purpose of this position is to project manage updates to risk assessments and manage engineering changes to documentation.
Further responsibilities include:
- Assuming responsibility for own commitments & delivering to agreed timescales in line with project plans.
- Taking ownership of risk assessment to ensure they are completed and implemented in a timely manner.
- Generating data and reports required for the risk management process.
- Updating Design FMEA's and the company's Risk Management Process.
- Interacting with all levels of company management, external experts and vendors.
The ideal candidate will have the following Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience working in a mechanical design function.
- Ideally Degree qualified or as a minimum hold a HNC/HND in mechanical engineering or a related subject.
- Prior project management or project engineering experience would be beneficial
For more information or to apply for the position of Mechanical Design Engineer please contact Alex Tosney on 01246 457 718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Engineers is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been short listed for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG38184 in all correspondence.