Senior Operations Technical Specialist
CK Group's Technical Division are recruiting for a Senior Operations Technical Specialist to join an international diagnostics company on a permanent basis at their site in Eastleigh, Southampton.
Our client is an internationalspecialist in infectious disease, with a diverse product range in oncology, microbiology, haematology and serology testing.
Location: Eastleigh, Southampton
Your main duties will be to:
- Design experimental studies.
- Take responsibility for the execution and completion of experiments and study documentation in line with ISO13485
- Lead data analysis and data interpretation.
- Write and review SOP's and reports.
- Lead in the resolution of manufacturing issues and technical problem solving.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience of working within a laboratory and / or manufacturing environment
- Experienceof working within a regulated environment, ideally working to ISO9001, ISO13485 and IVDR (in-vitro medical device regulations)
- Good scientific knowledge of PCR and qPCR.
- Strong scientific investigative skills
- Strong Data analysis and interpretation skills
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Senior Operations Technical Specialist position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246 457737 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51654.