Senior Process Engineer - Staffordshire
Emily Mills is currently recruiting for a Senior Process Engineer to join an Engineering Solutions company at their site in Staffordshire on a full time permanent basis with a competitive salary on offer.
Our client specialises in engineering design, project management and technical consulting for clients in the food, brewing, drinks, life sciences and advanced technology sectors. They are a division of a global engineering & technical services organisation.
The role: As a Senior Process Engineer, you will work on projects in the Food, Drinks, Brewing, Life Sciences, and Advanced Technology sectors.
Your main duties will be:
- Design of process systems - P&ID's, utilisation calculations, mass & energy balances, equipment sizing calculations, pressure drop calculations, HAZOP
- Co-ordination of design with other design disciplines and equipment suppliers
- Ownership of process-engineering work packages through all project phases to site acceptance.
- Completion of Design Risk Assessments
- Deliver on agreed project objectives within budget hours and schedule.
- Interfacing with Client team.
- Ensure quality assurance and project compliance with current industry best practice and legal requirements including CDM Regulations
The right candidate will have these skills:
- Degree educated in a relevant engineering discipline (Chemical / Process Engineering), although candidates with HNC or above together with relevant experience will also be considered
- Specialist experience in at least one of our core sectors - brewing / food / drink/ pharmaceutical
- Chartered status desirable
- Flexibility to travel internationally, as and when required
- Driving Licence & car owner (essential)
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44988 in all correspondence.