Senior Programme Manager (Automation) - Southampton
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Senior Programme Manager to join a medical device manufacturer on their site based in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative company with an expanding product portfolio on a permanent basis. This role is offering a base salary of £65,000pa - £75,000pa with an associated benefits package.
As a Senior Programme Manager you will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of a coordinated overall portfolio of projects.
- Responsible for the delivery of the agreed portfolio of projects, including the provision of operational direction and support to the individual Project Managers and Project Leaders, assigned to the projects.
- Recognised in their own right as an SME on Project Governance Systems and Processes
- Manage and develop Project Managers and Technical Engineers using the Performance Management suite of tools and templates.
- As a Senior Manager you will provide support to ensure planning and implementing a continuous improvement activity within the group to ensure year on year performance improvement is achieved.
- Operate within a Senior Management team to provide strategic direction for the group
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with ability to manage multiple assignments concurrently.
- Strong Project Governance experience and tools
- Strong background in automation, vendor management, manufacturing processes and stakeholder management
- Exposure to medical device regulations and protocols.
- Management or Engineering degree
- Certification or degree in Program/Project Management
- Previous experience in a senior management position is essential· Previous experience managing multiple projects at one time
Please note this role may require international travel up to 50% of the time.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on 01246 457718 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC41245 in all correspondence.