Senior Project Automation Engineer
CK Group is recruiting for a Senior Project Automation Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Ballydine on a contract basis for 11 months and has a hourly rate of €48.96.
The Company: Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. This position sits within their Manufacturing Division, which consists of a team of dedicated, energetic individuals, committed to being the most trusted supplier of pharmaceuticals and health products worldwide. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
The Location: This role will be working at the Ballydine site which exports to more than 30 countries, including Japan, the US and much of Europe. It produces active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) for use by subsidiaries throughout the world, including late stage clinical APIs. The site includes a formulation, R&D and manufacturing facility, which supports our clients initiative to bring new medicines to market more effectively. It develops innovative ways to formulate new products from pilot to commercial scale, and supplies tablets for late stage clinical trials, launch and early stage supply.
The Role: As the Building Automation senior Engineer for the project you will manage subordinate Automation resources and vendors as necessary. You will develop and/or review SDLC deliverables, compliant with company standards, including but not limited to:
- Requirements Specifications.
- Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Functional Specification.
- Design Specification.
- Code Review.
- Test Specification/Test Script.
You will also:
- Work closely with vendors of Automation equipment to ensure deliverables meet project requirements, including the interfacing of new Automation equipment with existing site systems.
- Work closely with the QA-IT and CSV functions and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables.
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs.
- Develop project schedules and document trackers to manage and control project deliverables.
- Lead Automation meetings and support, relevant program meetings.
- Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Strong experience in one or all of the following systems: Allen Bradley PLC, SCADA and HMIs, Siemens Desigo, OSISoft PI, RT Reports, PasX MES.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience of Oral Solid Dose manufacturing will be advantageous.
- Previous experience of high containment manufacturing will be advantageous.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni on 01438 768 710 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46742 in all correspondence.