Senior Project Coordinator - Cambridge
Julie at CK Group is recruiting for a Senior Project Coordinator to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 6 months.
This company manufactures a wide range of pharmaceutical products for the human health market and this is a fantastic opportunity to join them on a 6 month initial contract.
The Location: Located in the historical city of Cambridge, the site is close to all amenities this vibrant city has to offer. It is accessible by the A10, M11 and has excellent commuting links to London and the North.
You will be joining a Global Learning and Development team and your duties will include:
- Operating their Learning Management System (LMS) and you will be fully trained.
- LMS system tasks (training coordinator tasks once trained on the system).
- Point of contact for LMS related questions (team and business).
- Management of role specific training curricula (local, regional / global).
- Stakeholder communication (eg. reviewers, LMS central learning team cooperation, business).
- Creation / distribution of training compliance reports (frequent & ad hoc); point of contact for questions (team & business).
- Maintenance of project documentation.
- Conduct of QC/QA activities; issue identification / escalation (if needed), active issue resolution.
- Participate in and support of R&D RBC Harmonisation workstream / SAPM initiative.
- Support of Sharepoint Site Maintenance.
- Frequent content review process management (eg. oversight, coordination of activities, communication with contents / materials owners).
- Support of maintenance activities (later maybe actively manage & maintain / enhance Sharepoint sites).
To succeed in this role, you will have the following:
- Degree (or equivalent) or relevant industrial pharmaceutical experience of working in a global team managing project documentation and QA / QC activities.- SharePoint experience would be beneficial.
- A good communicator with strong organisation skills and the ability to work unsupervised once trained in systems.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Julie Marshall on 01438 842964 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45305 in all correspondence.