Senior Project Engineer
CK Technical are recruiting for a Senior Project Engineer to join a leading metals and materials recycling company at their site based in Matlock on a permanent basis.
Our client is a partner to the world's largest producer and recycler of lead.
Senior Project Engineer Role:
- Identify problems or areas of potential improvement within processes and propose solutions.
- Set up meetings as necessary with individual stakeholders
- Produce detailed budgets, drawings, specifications etc. in support of process improvements and projects to ensure timely and successful completion.
- Ensure statutory regulations are implemented correctly, including the Permit to Work system.
- Resolve any issues/problems that arise during the installation process
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- proven experience as a project manager
- have worked in a heavy, manual industry before
- experience of managing CAPEX budgets
- 55,000 per annum
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Project Engineer position, please contact Emily Mills on 0146457710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 47711