Senior Quality Engineer
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Quality Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Limerick on a contract basis for 11 months.
Company: Our client is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of a global family of companies.
Location: This Senior Quality Engineer role will be based at our clients site in Limerick, Ireland.
- 35.47 per hour, depending upon experience.
Senior Quality Engineer Role:
- Lead root cause investigation activities and drives continuous improvements.
- Manage Business Unit quality management including non-conformance management, CAPA investigations and activity closure, validation documentation review and approvals, complaint investigations/trends, internal and external audits support etc.
- Utilize Quality Engineering tools and practices for the effective and efficient development, transfer and maintenance of products.
- Degree Qualified in Science/Engineering.
- Experience working in both an FDA and European regulatory environment.
- In-depth knowledge of product/process Risk Management (FDA and ISO standards) is required.
- Understanding of the NPI (New Product Introduction)process and Process Validation expertise is preferred.
- Strong mentoring, coaching and leadership skills are required.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior Quality Engineer position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 oremail firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48893.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.