Senior Solidity Engineer
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Senior Solidity Engineer to join a blockchain company based in Berlin working to develop the next generation of DeFi technology. This is a permanent position based in Berlin however remote contractors can also be considered.
The main purpose of the role will be to help us build and test the smart contracts at the heart of our platform. The smart contract suite includes the core protocol, DEX integrations, decentralised governance and much more.
Other duties will include to:
- Architect, develop and deploy smart contracts across an array of domains that make up the core of the platform
- Develop high-quality code that is maintainable, performant, accessible and precise
- Perform internal code audits and code reviews
- Contribute to team engineering processes, standards and workflow
- Collaborate with relevant DeFi projects to discover optimal solutions for our key challenges
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Deep understanding of Ethereum and the inner workings of the EVM
- Provable experience delivering high quality, functional code running on Ethereum
- Strong unit testing culture
- Ambitious and autonomous with a proactive attitude, backed up by a passion for DeFi and open source
- Always up to date with latest EIPS, practices and standards
- Experience contributing to or managing open source projects
- Experience working in the DeFi ecosystem
- Experience with Golang, React or Cloud Devops
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on +44(0) 7754 756 553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote reference 47403 in all correspondence.