Senior Supply Chain Coordinator
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Supply Chain Coordinator to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Nottingham for the contact duration of circa 16 months.
Salary: up to £15.38 per hour PAYE.
Senior Supply Chain Coordinator Role:
- Primarily supporting the Supply Chain Manager
- Responsible for maintaining the SAP (ERP) system updated with material movement.
- Responsible for the QMS flow within Supply Chain
- Facilitate flow of information with Quality and Finance departments.
- Supporting the Supply Chain and Operations to enable that all assets, processes and procedures meet GMP/GDP requirements.
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate diplomatic skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers, management, suppliers and customers.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP).
- Ability to workeffectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
Company: Our client is the world's number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
Location: This Senior Supply Chain Coordinator role will be based at our clients site in Nottingham, East Midlands
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Senior Supply Chain Coordinator position, please contact Hannah on 01246 457711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50839.