Senior Test Engineer
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Test Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leeds on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £22.57 ph (PAYE) or £30.33 ph (umbrella)
Senior Test Engineer Role:
- Undertake relatively complex technical verification test procedures in accordance with standards.
- Develop and run investigations into failure of product.
- Develop, Design and update company related quality procedures.
- Focus onadvancing the capability of the laboratory by onboarding new equipment following the IQ, OQ procedures.
- Translate biomechanical scenarios into functional testing, create technical reports.
- Degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Experience developing novel investigational testing.
- Experience in a quality role within a regulated environment preferably within an ISO 17025 framework.
- Ability to carry out complex numerical analysis a green belt in six sigma would be advantageous.
- Experience in a highly regulated laboratory environment would be advantageous.
Our client is a multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturing company who offer the worlds most comprehensive portfolio of orthopaedic and neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
This Senior Test Engineer role will be based at our clients site in Leeds, Yorkshire.
For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51958. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.